Join the Next Generation of Coaches!
In person, face-to-face
Powerful NLP tools and ICF competencies
Lots of supervised practice coaching
ICF approved and BCC accredited
Mentor coaching included
100% pass ratio for ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment
Best value in the industry
Coach Academy’s Coach Certification Program is innovative, challenging, and designed to satisfy your coach training needs, no matter where you are in your professional development or career. It’s perfect for experienced professionals who want to add coaching certification to their credentials as well as aspiring coaches who are just starting their coaching business. The extensive supervised coaching practice helps to reinforce the learning deep into “muscle memory.” This program completely satisfies two of the three application requirements for ICF certification: 62.5 hours coach specific training and 10 hours mentor coaching. You have to get the 100 hours coaching experience but we provide ideas and support for how to gain these hours. After your submit your application, you must also pass ICF’s Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to complete the credentialing process. Coach Academy has an impeccable track record of graduates passing this exam with flying colors. We’re confident you will too.
In this highly successful and tightly designed program, over 62 hours of coach training is delivered in an intensive, focused 8-day experience. Students are totally immersed in coaching philosophy, skills and practice, including a deep understanding of the ICF coaching competencies and essential NLP techniques and models.
Coach Academy’s Coach Certification Program is the right learning experience for you whether you:
- Want to pursue industry-recognized coaching credentials to enhance your current skills or competitiveness
- Want to become a professional coach now and have the option to carry it forward as a second career
- Would like to apply coaching skills in your job, especially if you are a leader or HR/OD professional
- Are interested in learning more about using NLP to improve your coaching skills
- Need to obtain additional continuing education hours (CCEUs) for your existing Coach or HR credentials
Learning Modules Included
- Introduction to Coaching and the Coaching Process
- Ethics in Coaching
- Core Coaching Competencies
- NLP Essentials and Presuppositions
- Gaining and Keeping Rapport
- Creating Clear and Motivating Goals
- Identifying Personal Motivators
- Working with Values and Beliefs
- Tapping into Client Passion and Purpose
- Practice in Telephone Coaching
- Using Assessment Instruments in Coaching
- Listening and Living as a Coach
- Credentialing Requirements and Exam Review
Rigorous 8-days for Total Immersion and Deep Learning
|Friday||9:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Monday||9:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 1:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 7:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Mentor Coaching Included ($1,500 – $3,000 Value)
Mentor coaching is conducted virtually over the four month after the in-class experience. A little more than ten (10.5) hours of mentor coaching is provided as follows: five (5) 90-minute small group coaching sessions and three (3) individual one-on-one sessions. One of the individual sessions consists of a Performance Evaluation consistent with the ICF certification rules. This exceeds the ICF credentialing requirement for mentor coaching.
Total Program Tuition: $5,995
Upcoming Public Program Dates
Dallas, TX: October 18 – 25, 2019
Deadline for Early Bird Price $4,995 : August 30, 2019
Dallas, TX: April 17 - 24, 2020 (New Expanded Program)
Deadline for Early Bird Price $6,495 : February 28, 2020
Dallas, TX: October 16 - 23, 2020 (New Expanded Program)
Deadline for Early Bird Price $6,495 : August 28, 2020
Any Early Bird Tuition has to be paid IN FULL by the cut off date to secure the discount.
Our sessions are currently held at the AC Hotel Dallas by the Galleria, a lovely, comfortable hotel conveniently located in Addison, Texas. It’s an easy 20-minute taxi ride from either DFW airport or Love Field. We have a very affordable group rate available at the hotel. The program includes breakfast and snacks each day, plus lunch on each of the five long days. You are on your own for dinner–this area in Dallas is well known for its plethora of restaurants and activities.
When You Graduate, You Will…
- Have earned 62.5 Coach Specific Training Hours (Certificate of Completion issued)
- Have received 10.5 hours of Mentor Coaching which exceeds the ICF Certification requirement
- Be fully confident and prepared to successfully complete the credentialing exams
- Know your stuff – you will be one of the most effective, centered coaches around
PLEASE NOTE: The program will be expanded in 2020 to provide 75-77 Coach Specific Training Hours. ICF approval is in process.